Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Post Thanksgiving Update

Well, here we are again. As of now, I can say that I am 2/3 of the way done with my key animation, maybe a little more than that. The animation that I do have done is a little shakey but if all goes to plan I will still be able to go back and fidget with minute details. What I have to present is basically the final scene. Due to unforeseen complication I had with creating the assets for the scene I was not able to be completely done at the end of Thanksgiving break. So, for class I will show the transition from the microscopic world to the object that it makes up. This object is a star that is shooting off fragments of galaxy-like cells. As with molecular structures, the star will collide with another that will essentially bring birth to the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment