Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Midterm Afterthought

Well, I am going to be honest. I did not enjoy this project at all. I was once excited about bringing this vision I had to fruition, and putting it in my portfolio as a piece that I was proud of. Unfortunately as time went on, I began to lose all passion for it. Not only did I have to make massive compromises to my story but I had to rush it just to meet an extremely short deadline. I have no problem at all with compromises but I have a MAJOR problem with doing rush jobs. I guess part of the blame falls on me for thinking that I would have time to do a full length narrative. Had I known that I was on such limited time then I would not have invested all that I did into this particular story. I have no desire at all to revisit this project but I will try to press on to get a decent grade, finished or not. All I can do with this midterm project is take it as a lesson learned and try not a make a project that cannot be finished and of desired quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment