Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ideas for the Fall

The primary idea I have for Dynamic Imaging would be a journey. On this journey one would make his or her way from the world of the physical to that of the metaphysical. This particular idea would go towards my BFA project. The animation I am currently working on has a scene in which the hero must travel to the realm of the spirits to save a little girl's soul from being devoured.


My second idea is more steeped in mythology. I would like to bring to fruition a world unlike our own. This world would be an amalgamation of fantastical Greek lore and technological advancement. In this short animation, I would like to give the audience a glimpse of a world whose existence mirrors that of Metropolis. This is a world where the Gods live in highly advanced buildings on the upper level of the city while mere mortals try to survive on the "blue collar" level. Of course, those who perish end up in the slums.

Another idea just came to me.......Hide and Seek of DEATH!!! In a dense city, an unknown number of individuals play a secret game. A game that involves players trying to make back to base before they are it. Of course, "it" means death.

Speaking of the world, I also want to show the evolution of life. Not life as we know it, but one full of wondrous mysticism and fictional characters of different cultures and myths.

No comments:

Post a Comment